12 Timeless Tips for
The Information Age
by Ray Strackbein
Uncomplicate the Information Age. Use these 12 simple tips to guide you on your transition through the Information Revolution into the Information Age.
1. Fix the problem, not the symptom.
2. Contribute and get paid.
3. Embrace accountability and responsibility.
4. Watch for side effects.
5. Rebuild your history.
6. Be congruent.
8. The first guess should work.
9. Value uniqueness; cherish difference.
10. Encourage and support productivity.
11. Ask for what you want.
12. How do you know you know?